Nantra Silom is conveniently located in Bangkok’s prominent business area, surrounding with banking headquarters,
embassies, entertainment, shopping centers and many tourist attractions , amongst the daily hustle and bustle of Silom Road.
Located within walking distance to the Saladaeng BTS station and Silom MRT station – ideal for avoiding Bangkok’s notorious traffic jam.
Even in the mid of everything but nice and quiet due to come a bit in the soi.30 met off the main street.
There are 82 rooms including with cozy interior design having 5 different colors.
The rooms are featured by new teak arquet flooring, and have the separated shower in the cushy bathroom.
There are the exclusive Nantra amenities and comfortable beds for your peaceful sleep with feather-soft duvets,
32 inches LCD scene it remote controlled television, Satellite Cable TV, mini brand electronic safe.
- Economy Room (1 person, no window): 14 rooms, 10 Sq.m.
These cozy room possess one twin bed with no window per room and suitable for just one guest.
- Standard Room: 20 rooms, 16 Sq.m.
- Deluxe room: 32 rooms, 20 Sq.m.
decorated in bright vibrant colors, these rooms are furnished with your choice of one king bed or twin beds.
All of our rooms also feature cable television, complimentary wireless Internet access,
in-room safe for your valuables , and a hair dryer for your use during your stay.
Economy Room (1 person, no window)
Economy Room (1 person, no window)
Room Amenities :
- WiFi Internet (complimentary)
- 32 inches LCD scene it by remote controlled television
- Digital safety box
- Working Desk
- Mini refrigerator
- Complimentary bottled drinking water
- Hair dryer
- Hot/cold rain shower
- Slipper and bathrobe
- International adapter (on request)
- Daily housekeeping service
- Non smoking room
HOTEL FACILITIES & SERVICES
Hotel facilities :
- Coffee and tea bar serving you Continental breakfast
- Business Center providing facsimile, long distance call, high speed Wi-Fi internet
- Laundry service / dry cleaning
- Non smoking hotel
- Only 5 minute walk to BTS (sky train)
- 7 minute walk to MRT(underground train)
- Only few step walk from Patpong - Neon-lit nightlife famous In the middle of
Bangkok wall street
- Close to hundred of restaurants & spa Thai massage
- About 30 meters into off the main road
- Only 3 stops from Saladaeng station to Bangkok highlights like the National Stadium and
- Just a short distance from the hotel to famous hospital; Chula, Bangkok Christian, Bangkok Nursing Home
- Walk 10 minutes to Lumpini Park – the biggest park for exercise or full lung inhalation with fresh weather in the center of Silom Road
- 2 train station from Queen Sirikit National Convention Center
- 1 mile from Chula longhorn University
- 1 mile from Snake Farm
- 6 sky train station from Airport link
Right on Silom but quiet since the hotel is Only 2 sky train station from the major shopping center Siam,
Paragon Mall and Central world.... Whatever you can think of as a benefit from the location
Surround by embassy and headquarter of international and national banks. Centre mall on the Bangkok Skytrain
- Easy access to little India Road and China Town by Tuk-Tuk, bus, boat or taxi
- Catch the express taxi boat from Sathorn Pier
> 1km away, along the Chao Phraya River to the golden
> 46-metre-long Reclining Buddha at vast
> Tatien Pier to Grand Palace and Wat Phrasri Sattcnaram
> 3 stop Pier to Night Market and Flower Market wholesale