adult / child's AGE: Enter the AGE of the child: Example, for a child 7 years old, enter: 7
Example for more than 1 child: 2 children aged 8 and 9 years, enter: 8,9
Please enter the children's AGE, not the number of children. child age 2-11.
This hotel has special rates for some markets. Please set your nationality:
近くのホテル The Float House River Kwai
map for The Float House River Kwai
レビュー for The Float House River Kwai
[ - ] 文字のサイズ [ + ]
Elegant in its distinctive style. The Float House River Kwai will
be the next world’s best floating resort. The resort actually floats
on a fast-flowing river surrounded by thick green jungle. Each luxurious
and spacious floating room is totally in private and rich in
tailored-made wooden furniture with thatched roof. The design is delightfully
impressive with exotic decorations with ropes. Guests can enjoy panoramic
amazing scenery from the swing in the private pier.
with the eco-conscious traveler in mind, The Float House River Kwai is
built from local materials - with thickly-layered thatched roofs
and staffed mainly by the local community of Mon - an ethnic minority
who have migrated across the border from Myanmar. The destination hence
is rich in nature, history and culture.
The 18 elegant boutique-floating villas (Total 90 sqm/villa)
are tastefully decorated in Thai folk style design with teakwood furniture
enhancing the comfort and harmony with nature. Each villa features private
balcony and pier where you can relax and be impressed by the beautiful ambience.
All rooms are connected with spacious common space.
- Comfy 10 inch mattress with luxurious linens, jumbo pillows and soft duvet
- Double (king size) / Twin beds
- 32” LCD TV with a full selection of local and satellite TV channels
- DVD Player & Movies
- Floating Sun Deck
- Private Terrace
- Relaxing Rain shower with hot / cold water
- Inter-connecting rooms
- Individual air conditioning
- Electronic keycard system
- Coffee and tea making facilities
- In-room safety box
- Refrigerator & mini bar
- Dressing table
- Day bed (only Doubled bed room) (adaptable to an extra bed for 3rd person* surcharge applied )
- Tailor-made armchair and coffee table (only in Twin room)
- Sun bed
- Complimentary bottled water (refill daily)
- All non-smoking rooms
RESTAURANT & BAR
The name Pontoon Restaurant comes along with the floating concept.
At The Floathouse River Kwai everything floats so guests can experience a floating heaven.
Dine upon the river with our stunning floating restaurant “Pontoon” which serves
International cuisine specialized in Thai and international cuisine both A la
carte and buffet style.
Sample Menu : American Breakast, Cream Soup, Breads, Tom yum Kung, Masaman Curry
(Thai curry), list of cocktails, Noodles, Wok fried dishes and etc.
Open Hours: 07.00 – 22.00 Hrs. Dinner: 18.00-20.00 Hrs. Evening Entertainment: Cultural Mon dance Show (optional)
At The Float House River Kwai Resort, you have a wide
range of recreational activities to choose from. Some recommended
activities as follow
Walkway to Shore
FACILITIES & SERVICES
The FloatHouse River Kwai Resort grants you the utmost comfort with
superior services and facilities that will make your holiday the most enjoyable ever.
- FREE WiFi Internet Access at Lobby
- Complimentary Secured parking at RESOTEL Pier
- Scheduled round-trip Boat shuttle (from-to Resotel Pier : approx. 5 mins to the resort)
- Welcome beverage upon arrival check-in
- In-room DVD player with DVD movies
- In-room dining
- In-room Thai massage
- 24–hour security
- Daily housekeeping service
- Laundry services
- Iron and iron board (upon request)
- Car rental service with driver
- Tour & sightseeing arrangement
The Float House River Kwai floats right on the stunning scenic area
of River Kwai amidst lush tropical forest and lofty mountains in Saiyoke
district, Kanchanaburi province, Thailand. The Float House River Kwai
contrasts the extreme wilderness on its back door with the extraordinary
luxury of its interior and River Kwai flowing underneath. This luxury
floating resort is indeed a sanctuary and only accessible by boat.