adult / child's AGE: Enter the AGE of the child: Example, for a child 7 years old, enter: 7
Example for more than 1 child: 2 children aged 8 and 9 years, enter: 8,9
Please enter the children's AGE, not the number of children. child age 2-11.
This hotel has special rates for some markets. Please set your nationality:
近くのホテル Steve Boutique Hostel
map for Steve Boutique Hostel
レビュー for Steve Boutique Hostel
[ - ] 文字のサイズ [ + ]
Steve Boutique Hostel it’s a member of Bed Stylish,
Located in the heart of Bangkok Old town. Provide accommodations offer
superb value for budget travellers - with clean comfortable room and
friendly service for a relatively best prices where the local tourist
attractions such as Vimanmek Palace, Dusit and Ratchadamnoen Stadium
are not far from the hotel also easily within reach are Dusit Zoo, Chitralada
Palace and Phyathai Palace, Grand Palace, Just 2 minute walk to Dhevet
Pier for Chao Phaya Express boat going to Business area such as Silom,
Sathorn or Grand Palace.
Steve boutique hostel provide beyond hostel which a simply 10 standard rooms with 22 square meter, decorate in simply and relax in Thai culture style.
Private bath room with a shower and air-condition is provide for your convenience stay like stay in home as your country.
Room design to same side in the row. To take a relax with lovely chair just open the door.
- Complimentary Wifi Internet
- Daily 2 Bottle of drinking water
- Private bathroom with shower
- Air Condition
- Warm water and Cool water
- Non Smoking room
- Shampoo & Shower Jel
- Clothes Hanger
FACILITIES & SERVICES
Hotel Facilities & Services
- A self-service laundry
- Valet Parking
- WiFi Internet Access
ACTIVITIES / ATTRACTIONS
- to make merit by releasing fish into the river
- to witness the feeding frenzy as people feed catfish beneath the pier
- to dine at an old wooden restaurant overlooking the river
- to visit the lively wet market beside the canal (walk 100 metres, turn left over footbridge)
- to get to the nearby Royal district of Dusit (Wat Benchamabophit, Dusit Zoo, Vimanmek Mansion, Ananta Samakhom Throne Hall).
- Khaosan Road 5 minute by car (2.0 Kilometers)
- The Ananta Samakom Throne Hall 5 minutes by car (2.0 Kilometers)
- The Emerald Buddha Temple (Wat Phrakaew) 10 minute by car. (3.2 Kilometers)